SMTP ports are blocked by default on all new DesiVPS accounts and clients are asked to request removing the block off their accounts as needed.
In order to expedite this case, please be sure to open the ticket with the following information:
- The business name and organization URL(s) under which you offer services.
- Describe, in as much detail as possible, the nature of the emails you intend to send.
- What types of emails will you be sending - transactional or marketing? Please tell us briefly about how your business uses email.
- The volume of email that you plan to deliver on a regular basis.
- Please provide a sample email you would typically send to your users.
We need to know this in order to make an informed decision regarding your account settings and resource limits to ensure the integrity of our network/systems/online reputation.
Monday, December 30, 2019